יום שני, 22 ביולי 2002

Frankfurt 22/7/2002

There's no local news here in Frankfurt, nobody is interested. Israel is usually the main issue. when the troubles are far away and our not your own troubles they are used here as control over population. when the troubles out there stop, the control fails and local issues rise. multicultural is bullshit because people are still humans and as humans they are racists, in all sorts of forms.
I met old friends here, they introduced me to a party of friends, had a nice time there. onw of their friends offered me a present, a large marijuana flower. when I tried to explain that I cannot accept this he indulged me to take it. when I still didn't accept it he said that he is an arab, and if I don't accept this gift, as illegal as it may be, it will lead to insult. a friend of mine "accepted" the gift for me.
it rises a question, if I offer someone a present and he refuses to take it, should I be offended by it?

אין תגובות: